Cindy Hyde-Smith is a lifelong conservative demonstrated by her strong voting record as a State Senator and her leadership as Mississippi’s Commissioner of Agriculture and Commerce since 2012.
Strong Supporter of President Trump
Cindy is a strong, unwavering supporter of President Trump. She Co-Chaired the Trump Agriculture Policy Advisory Council during the presidential campaign, calling it “a great opportunity to bring America’s farmers’ voices to the table.”
Cindy has continued to work closely with the Trump Administration, including participating in key White House meetings with Vice-President Pence and USDA Secretary Sonny Perdue regarding the benefits of the tax cut legislation.
As Senator, Cindy will always put Mississippi first. She will work for our state’s people by:
- Protecting the historic Trump tax cuts, which are unleashing a wave of booming economic growth and low unemployment across America.
- Rolling back unnecessary regulations that get in the way of American farmers, workers, and small businesses.
- Supporting President Trump’s immigration reform agenda, including building a wall on the southern border of the U.S.
- Rebuilding America’s military and readiness by working with President Trump and our Republican majorities to make sure the military is stronger than ever.
- Honoring the promises made to America’s veterans.
- Championing Mississippi’s economy.
- Finishing the fight to repeal Obamacare.
- Protecting the 2nd Amendment.
- Supporting the right to life of the unborn.